FISH Food Pantry
(Lockport Township Building) South Doors
1463 S. Farrell Rd, Lockport, IL 60441
Hours of Operation
Monday, Wednesday & Friday 8:30am – 11:30am
Requirements for the FISH Food Pantry:
- One of the staff volunteers of the FISH Food Pantry will conduct a small interview to determine what exactly they can do to help.
- To qualify for food pantry benefits residents must provide two types of proof of residency living in Homer Township. The easiest proof would be a current electric, gas, or water bill. A driver’s license is not proof of residency. After being accepted residents are able to visit the food pantry once a month.
- The Circle of Love is operated by the First United Methodist Church of Lockport
- Is open every Wednesday from 9:00am – 12:00pm.
- They supply diapers and personal hygiene products.
- A referral is needed from the Lockport FISH Food Pantry.