The Founders Crossing Senior Housing Community
is owned, operated, and maintained
by Homer Township.
Over 10,000 senior citizens call Homer Township home. Many of these seniors literally built Homer Township into the wonderful community it is today. Founders Crossing is meant to help keep our treasured seniors in the area they helped create. The complex has a total of 30 rental units on 5 acres. Each unit is approximately 950 SF with 2 bedrooms, 1 full bath, kitchen/dinette, living room and a single car attached garage.
- All apartments have 2-bedrooms, 1-bath, living room, kitchen, and 1-car attached garage.
- Stove and refrigerator included; Laundry hook-up (No W/D provided). Approximately 950 sq.ft.
- Rent includes general building maintenance, snow removal, lawn care and trash removal.
- Tenant is responsible for water, gas and electric utilities.
- All units are phone and cable ready
- No satellite dish installation allowed.
- All units are non-smoking
- Activity Center is available by reservation for family gatherings at no cost to tenant
- One pet is allowed- 30lb. Max. There is an additional pet security fee.
- There are two Pet-free buildings.
- We maintain a waiting list with priority given to Homer Township residents or their immediate relatives.
- Please contact Homer Township for more information or to be placed on list.
- When a unit becomes available we require an application, proof of income and a credit verification with a non-refundable fee.
- Upon acceptance we require a 1-year lease, first and last month’s rent and security deposits.
- An instate guarantor is required for each lease
- Proof of income is required
- Proof of Renters insurance is required upon move in
Currently, all units are filled and we have an extensive waiting list.
Anyone 62 or older interested in being on the waiting list may
either come to the
Homer Township Administration Office
14350 W. 151st. St
Homer Glen, IL
or call us at (708) 301-0522.
Living room, bedroom, kitchen & bath